16 november 2018

A message from my spirit guide

Do you believe in spirit guides? I certainty do! 

I want to tell you a story, a true story that happened to me just last night. 
So lately I have been feeling tired and unmotivated and sleeping more. I didn’t know why. Now that the weather has changed and it’s a lot darker outside where I live, I even thought I had S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I was kinda dreading the time ahead because winter in the northern hemisphere is long, dark and cold. But there are some good things about the winter time here too.
But last night one of my guides came to me. I was already connected to all my angels and guides for a specific reason.  I could tell right after that someone wanted my attention and I could feel it was a male presence. He was like tryed to poke him “head” infront of me to get my attention in a funny way. By the way I have been told that I have 13 spirit guides, 5 human guides and 8 nonhuman guides. This one was Gert. I have met him before. I found him through my Akasic Records with the help of a friend of my mine. I believe he was a german soldier in a former life. I see him wearing a green uniform. 
Anyway he got my attention alright and he had information about why I had been feeling so tired and unmotivated and sleeping more. He told me that I have been astral traveling in my dream time and that I need to protect myself by calling in Archangel Michael and that I need to put a Black Tourmaline crystal under my pillow. I was so happy and I thought that it was such an amazing message and one that I am truly grateful for 🙏💖 

We all have spirit guides of all shapes and forms weather we like it or not. They are here to guide us in the highest and best way possible. 

Spirit guides are new to me And they are not the same as angels. Growing up I was not use to spirit guides, but I did hear about angels and I love angels. That’s a whole other story.
You are able to receive these messages too you know. You just needed to practice being still and listen with ease and grace 💗 Meditation and trusting yourself is key here 🙌🏻 I would love to hear your story, so let’s share.


Photo borowed from google



I hope you like this blogpost and feel inspired to share it and your story.

Namaste 
Soulchild444


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar