17 oktober 2018

Calling back your power

Have you ever called back your power?
If you haven’t, you should. Why? Let me tell you why.
During the day we spent time doing stuff and listening to others that requires our attention and energy. Sometimes it is stuff that we don’t want to do and that requires a lot more energy than when it’s something that we enjoy doing. Maybe you talked to a negative family member over the phone and if you are sensitive like I am, you will be affected by that negativity. Or you may have had a friend over who has had a difficult time and you want help to out your friend of course. It does´t matter if it is you having a difficult time or someone else, as long as it is in your presence. It’s all good and well helping others and asking for help, but did you know that your leave a bit of your energy in that time and space? Imagine if you went through all these three examples in one day, huff! I am not saying that you shouldn’t help others, please do, just remember to call back your power.
I have tried this and wow I must say! What an experience! The energy comes surging back in through the palms of my hands. I can feel it moving up my arms and it’s amazing!
Now, not everyone will feel this and it does not mean that you are not getting your power back. Just notice how you feel before and after.

How do I call back my power?
I can only speak for myself. What I do is, I lay down with my palms facing up and I simply say: “I take back my power” Easy, right? Now you try it. You are more than welcome to share your experience with me in the comments below or send me a private message. I would love to hear about it.
I hope you like this and you found it helpful.
Namaste

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar